At Certus Home Inspections, we take the time to do the job right. We spend time with you, clearly explaining our findings, giving you real answers that can help you make the right decision. We understand how important a real estate purchase is to you. Once our thorough inspection is complete, we will email a complete report that includes photos and explanations. Send it out ASAP, the same day in most cases.
We are Thorough but not Alarmist. We do not use alarmist language when presenting our findings verbally or in the reports. We just present our findings objectively and give some direction. On the other hand, we are thorough so that your “Dream Home” doesn’t turn into a “Nightmare” down the road. Our job is not to encourage or discourage the purchase of the home but to educate the client on what they are buying.
Certus Home Inspections also helps you and your Realtor in the following ways:
- Supra Key Access -You don’t have to be there to let us in!
- It takes approximately three hours to do a complete inspection on an average size home.
- You do not have to be there the entire time. In fact, we recommend to only show up towards the end of the inspection should you want a walk-though or summary of the inspection results.
- Multiple ways to schedule an inspection. You can simply give us a call at (832) 378-7622, we can send you an email with all the information we need, or you can visit our website and either you or your client can Schedule the Inspection Online.
- We deliver the report the same day in most cases.
- We are very respectful of the property.
- We leave the thermostat the same way we find it.
- We use shoe covers to protect the floors and carpet.
- We do not touch anything not related to the inspection.
- We turn all lights off when finished.
- We lock all exterior doors when we leave.
- We climb on the roof when possible.
- We use specialized equipment and tools to help us do a better inspection including but limited to:
- Gas leak detectors
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera
- Moisture meters
- Digital thermometers
- Infrared laser thermometers
- Scope cameras
- Voltage/GFCI detectors, and more
- We also speak Spanish. We can do the inspection presentation entirely in English or in Spanish. We speak proper language using what I call a ‘Standard Latin American Dialect’. We do not use local slang that can be misinterpreted by one region or another.
- We dress professionally with a standard simple uniform with company logo formally representing the company.
- We treat you with respect and professionalism.
- We always keep you in the loop.
- We always park our vehicle in such a manner giving priority to the clients easy access.
- We try to always be on-time and when not possible we always try to contact the parties involved to let them know of the delay.
We always are available via email, text or telephone 7 days a week.